April 27, 2012

Dish Soap

Ingredients:

For hand washing- 1tbls Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda

For dishwasher- 3 tbls Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda


Directions:
For hand washing dishes simply sprinkle it into your hot water as you're filling the sink. For the dishwasher, put it in the detergent compartment as you would regular dish detergent.

Why this is so great- 1.) It's environmentally friendly. There's no harsh chemicals draining into the ground.
                                2.) It has super grease cutting power. Your dishes and silverware will come out sparkling                      
                                     every time!
                                3.) It is highly cost effective! Each box is sold for about $4/box in you grocery stores
                                     laundry isle. Each box is 3lbs. So only using 1-3 tbls per load of dishes, it's going to go
                                     a long way!
                                4.) It's a highly versatile product! You can use it for sooo much more than just your
                                     dishes! You can use it in homemade laundry soap, to clean drains, and carpets!

NO HOUSEHOLD SHOULD BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT!

2 comments:

  1. WOW this actually gets them clean and sanitary to eat off of again ? I'm allergic to most chemicals so I've been using a relatively natural dish soap and it's kind of expensive and dries my hands out .. I like this option but it's hard to think of not using soap... I do love baking soda for other things though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does! And I actually like the feel of my dishes better after using the washing soda. When I rinse them you can feel that they are clean. However, it does take just a little more extra rinsing than if you're using regular dish soap. Please feel free to check out my FB page Green Home as well. I just launched it today! :)

      Delete